Come join us!
Great talent brings along exceptional results
We are known for being dynamic and having the talent to transform challenging projects into great solutions. Our success formula is simple: world’s best technology platforms, pleasant and supportive environment, and highly talented people. Just like you!
Ready to succeed
A day in life at SMT
What we expect from you
Get excited about the idea of joining the start-up and being at the center of creating new business.
Are a lightning-fast learner, great problem-solver, have excellent analytical and communication skills (maybe ¡tú hablas español!).
Have fantastic attention to detail and enjoy the idea of helping companies become more customer-centric.
Get energized by working within a team of great collaborators to creatively build on each other’s expertise.
Love technical problem-solving and are passionate about learning and stretching yourself.
Desirous of becoming an expert in our industry-leading product and leverage this knowledge to maximize your career opportunities.
Professional Services Team
As an Analyst you will be assigned to multiple projects and accounts depending on our need and your interests/expertise. The assignments vary from designing and implementing our software for new customers to enhancing and managing customer accounts. As a member of a project team, you will partner with senior decision makers at admired brands on a mission critical task— helping companies improve in the eyes of their ultimate judges: customers.
- Work with senior team members to carry out customer implementations and program enhancements.
- Participate in the implementation design, setup, and review processes.
- Identify improvements to our feedback products and processes.
- Utilize Medallia software knowledge to configure surveys and reports.
- Build long-standing customer relationships by improving customer feedback programs.
- Provide support to client meetings by leveraging in-depth Medallia system capabilities.
- Work with client teams in resolving technical/system related inquiries.
- Provide quality assurance support when providing features to clients.
- Provide client support when analyzing large sets of data.
- Experience working on medium to large data analytics projects.
- Prior project management experience.
Professional Services Team
As a Manager you will carry out technology implementation projects for SMT’s customers. You will be in charge of delivering the project within the budget, according to scope, on time and up to customer satisfaction. You must have your customer’s interest at heart and be a role model in customer centricity.
- Own and manage client stakeholder relationships
- Design, develop, plan and execute customer program roadmaps
- Consult with customers on best practices in customer experience management
- Be an expert in technology SMT supports and provide client guidance for best adoption of such technology
- Develop and manage project plans while driving the internal coordination and execution of tasks across teams
- Manage program profitability
- Minimum of 5 years of professional experience, with prior role(s) in customer relationship management, strategic program management, consulting, sales/business development, account management, and/or project management in a business-to-business environment.
- Able to travel.
- Education: BA/BS, with evidence of technical experience or equivalent relevant experience.